WEEKENDER

20 Dec 2013

I've been on the hunt for a weekender bag for a few years now, but I haven't found the right one to make an investment in. Since our move to the UK, and the likelihood for weekend getaways, the search is back on.

Many of these bags, especially the leather ones, can be particularly pricey so it's important that I make a level-headed decision. I frequently justify purchases to my husband as something being a "lifetime investment." Though he has come to view my justification as very skewed, I think we both can agree that the CPW (cost-per-wear-ratio) on this one will be well worth it! right babe?

This is what I am asking for Christmas, and even though it might take longer than Dec. 25th to find the right one, I am hoping to narrow it down to a couple good options around the beginning of the year. If anyone has any other suggestions of weekender/carry-all/holdall bags, please send me link!

xoxo,
AC


Here are some pictures of bags that I have come across recently.
photo cred: http://de-smitten.com/2013/12/09/december-list/
I came across the above picture of a Rag and Bone Bag on DeSmitten. I think it's pretty perfect except for the fact that the owner got that bag at a sample sale in NYC, it's nowhere to be found on the Internet and it's probably $$$$. sigh.
Madewell
I actually purchased this duffle from Madewell.com while it was on sale for 30% off. I think it could definitely be a winner, but we will have to see when it arrives.

Here are some other options that I've seen around London and online.
left: Brics      right: Longchamp
left: Mulberry      right: Billykirk
left: Frye      right: Paul and Joe
left: Herschel      right: Marc Jacobs

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.