The Essence of Santorini

25 Sept 2014

When you think of Santorini, what comes to mind? Well, for meeeeee, it was always Mamma Mia (don't judge me!), but for MOST people, they probably think of crystal blue water, domed white buildings, and sunsets that take your breath away.

The sunsets, y'all. Do I even need to go on??






Honestly, I don't know where to begin. Santorini is such a beautiful place. It's hard for me to even put it into words—let alone photographs—but if I can convey at least one ounce of the island's spirit, I will be satisfied.

Our time in Greece was super relaxing and peaceful, and as I've said before, we didn't participate in our typical go, go, go mentality. This time, we relaxed. . took our time to breathe . . and we enjoyed each others company in one of the most romantic places EVER. And that's why I'm so fond of the memories that we've shared there.

I'm excited to be showcasing some of the photographs that I took on our Santorini holiday. Over the course of the next several weeks I will be highlighting our favorite adventures and explorations, and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

Santorini, you're the ultimate. My only hope is that my frozen moments won't disappoint you.

all my love.

12 comments

  1. I feel the same way....our Greece trip was totally relaxed and so enjoyable for both of us! Your photos are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest and reminisce!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold the phone. THIS place. my word. gorrrrgeous - braid, sunset, & hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta get down there girl! That place. is. ON POINT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's so easy to take great photographs in such a beautiful place! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO gorgeous. I can't believe how stunning these sunsets are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm so glad you're sharing these finally!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I went there when I was 14, but have always wanted to go back. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! It's too beautiful not to share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, right?! It's hard to truly do them justice through a camera lens...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man. Yeah, I am in love. I think I am going to have to get a timeshare down there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Seeing the sunset in Greece is definitely on my Bucket List!!...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG. As it should be! It was so insane! xx

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.