If you want to turn into the Incredible Hulk, drink the water at the Roman Baths

13 May 2015























Considering that people used to believe these waters had healing powers, you probably don't want to cannonball in just yet as the water is highly contaminated. If you do want to ingest some of the magical water, you can do so safely from a small fountain in the back of the museum. I do wish I had more time to wander around the city of Bath—it's insanely quaint from what I saw—but our bus tour schedule was pretty tight... I only had less than two hours in this town, but I would suggest staying longer and stalking Johnny Depp or Nicolas Cage; they both have properties here!


12 comments

  1. Wow, these pictures you took are absolutely amazing and I am quite stunned of how breathtaking it all looks! I honestly think water has a huge impact on our health and wellbeing, so thinking that water has magical healing powers is not that off, is it? Thank you for sharing this!
    http://letscoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluetly Coba! I am focusing on increasing my water intake as we speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was highly contaminated! Aw, how disappointing. I just wanna jump in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an amazing spa and the water is pure, but that green water is no bueno! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are stunning! I want to visit now so badly, although it is such a shame about the contaminated water. Still, that architecture though! :)

    Julia

    ExploresMore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Mind to share what camera and editing software you using? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! They really knew how to make pretty buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I have the Canon 100d and I edit in Lightroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my fave cities!! You are right...you need to go back. Let me know if you do...we found the perfect apartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We loved the couple of hours we spent in Bath the night the Christmas market opened last year. I can't wait until we can go back and explore the whole of the city.

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.