Inside Saint Peter's Square in Vatican City

17 Jun 2015

















10 comments

  1. Love these. I got up early on a Sunday a went to the square and it was completely empty. It was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! What a peaceful experience! You're a much better tourist—ahem, traveler—than I am! The crowd was really overwhelming but it was still nice to experience it for myself. The day we went, the pope was scheduled to give an outdoor mass later that day, so apparently it was even more of a shitshow than normal... (oops, probably shouldn't say 'pope' and 'shitshow' in the same sentence...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra. Found your blog through a comment Roam & Go Ligtly's blog and want to say I love the photography! Every photo you shoot is beautiful! I would actually love to know how you edit your photos!





    The Runaway Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel! Thanks for stopping by. I edit my photos in Lightroom. Though I am always changing my editing style and routine, I currently start with a filter that I like and then alter the tone and other effects to get the look that I want. This involves a lot of tweaking, but once I get the look I am going for I can copy and paste it to all the other photos. I like to call this a "deconstructed filter" because I basically pick apart and alter every aspect of the original filter to create something unique to me! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, love the tone in these photos. You have a great eye for composition, Alex! I remember being in Vatican City in 2011, isn't it funny how it's considered it's own little country despite having the word City in its name?


    Tee | www.rotten-one.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tone of your photos is so soft and dreamy! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohoooo girl, those photos are all just so stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous photos as usual! I was curious what camera/lenses you're using? I'm sure you've probably answered that question a million times, I'm sorry, haha!


    www.ashbam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. no words. no, i mean, actually no words. i love you for this.

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.