Scenes from Halloween 2014

2 Nov 2014

"Love at First Strike"



















He's CRAZYYYY ELECTRIC!
Witch, Dead Man Pirate, Struck by Lighting, Bank Robber, Dawn of the Dead, Tinker Bell, Flapper, Gretel, Top Gun
Hey Ladiesssssss!
Mwahahahaaaaahhahahaha!
Gretel and Lighting Bolt in deep convo.
Mug shots.
Happy Halloween!
shiver.
very deep.
please don't eat me!
oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. DANCE PARTYYY!
yeah, I'm dancing. WUT?
Mr. Lighting Bolt is VERY popular.
THINGS ARE GETTING WEIRD.
What can I do about it?
Whateva...
Super Awkward.
WHAT IS HAPPENING BACK THERE???
Pushed out completely. Introducing the new Mrs. Starnes.

I think the Bank-Robber had a little crush on Mr. Lighting Bolt... Not that I can really fault her.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

1 comment

  1. haha!! thesssse pictures. s-later mrs. team starnes, hello bank robber!

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.