HOLIDAY PLANS

18 Nov 2013

I am super pumped to finally share that we are coming back to the States for the holidays! Initially, we planned on spending Christmas in Europe, but our world got turned upside-down when my genius brother-in-law scored six tickets to the Billy Joel NYE Concert in Brooklyn. Sisters + Billy Joel + Hubbys= ULTIMATE NYE EVER. I can't describe how excited I am! Our schedule is pretty full, but we want to make sure to see everyone that we can while we are home.

Here is our schedule:

Charlotte: Sunday, Dec. 22-24
Winston Salem/ Raleigh: Dec. 25-29
NYC: Dec. 29- Jan. 1
Raleigh/Winston Salem: Jan. 1-2
Charlotte: Fly out Friday, Jan. 3

We have a lot of coordinating to do, but I can't wait to see everyone in a months time! We have some catching up to do!

xoxo,
team starnes

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.