WEEK EIGHT

25 Nov 2013

The weather has been pretty chilly these past couple weeks so it's no wonder I had a slow start to my week; warm baths and down comforters are kinda my thing-- so sue me!

Thursday afternoon, I headed out for some sightseeing around Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey. It is such a beautiful area, I would definitely recommend exploring this area if you come to visit! 

James and I stayed in Friday night and cooked dinner and relaxed. YUMMMM Indian food!

Saturday morning, we headed out to run some errands and grab some lunch on Oxford Street and then Saturday night we met up with some friends at Winter Wonderland for some fun at the Bavarian Village.

Winter Wonderland :: Bavarian Village
frensss
disturbing/disgusting condiment udders ::  grumpy security guard
heyy ladiessss

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.