WEEK FIVE

3 Nov 2013


Okay.. I'm just going to be upfront and say that I consider this to be a "lost week." I have really nothing to say about this week except, ISWEARONCEGREYSANATOMYISOVERIWILLBEMOREPRODUCTIVE. (I started watching old Grey’s episodes on Netflix a couple weeks ago and I've just fallen into an abyss; don’t judge me!)


James and I basically stayed in this weekend. Even though it's exactly what we needed, it's just not that glamorous, so, sorry, there are no pictures. I doooooo actually plan on making this week count so stay tuned… :)

On a different note, I can't believe that it's November! Where did the time go?! I am very excited for the upcoming holidays, I think they are going to prove to be some of the best holidays we have seen thus far! So excited!


xoxo,
A&J

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.