WEEK NINE

1 Dec 2013

James and I just got back from spending five days in Aberdeen, Scotland. It was such a treat to be able to spend the holiday with my family and meet some of their closest friends. The weather was wonderful, so we were able to get out and do a decent amount of sightseeing. Aberdeen is b-e-a-utiful and there's something historic everywhere you look. Needless to say, I have a TON of pictures!

I can't believe it is December 1st. There are so many exciting dates coming up; James' 31st birthday, Christmas holiday in the States, Winston, Winston, Winston, Billy Joel in NYC. These next few weeks are going to fly by! Even though we aren't going to be in London for Christmas, I am still going to get a mini tree just for these next few weeks--- hey! we gotta soak up the "London Christmas Spirit" while we can!

Well, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Please know that we are thankful for all of our friends, family and fur babies. We are excited to see everyone soon!

xo,
team starnes

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.