WEEK THIRTEEN

30 Dec 2013

Week Thirteen was a whirlwind. 

We arrived in Charlotte on Sunday, December 22nd and I split my time between a Welcome Home party at our good friends' Erika and Jesse's home and then a Secret Santa Sleepover at my friend Hanna's home. It was certainly a warm welcome and I will keep those initial and long-awaited hugs close to my heart for the next nine months. 

Our time in Charlotte was spent working, running errands and lounging with friends. We headed to Kernersville, NC to spend the Christmas holiday with our parents and our dog, Sir Winston. After four full days of eating, drinking and cuddling, we headed to Raleigh to visit my sister and brother-in-law and get ready for our NYC vacation. 

The flight up was a bit turbulent, but we got here in one piece! Now, we are in Brooklyn relaxing and getting ready for sightseeing in the morning and the Billy Joel concert on New Year's Eve.  We have been so busy enjoying spending time with friends and family that I am way behind on uploading pictures, but here are a few of my favorites so far!
oh yeah, and I got bangs...

2 comments

  1. I can't believe the Free Spirits made it on here...in picture form! Miss you already Allie.

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.