WEEK TEN

8 Dec 2013

We've officially been in London for 10 weeks. WHAT?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? This week consisted of us getting back into the swing of things since our Scotland vacation. I'm actually surprised at how much I accomplished this week--found our Christmas tree (and decorated it), visited Harry Potter Platform 9 3/4, tackled the British Museum, enjoyed a date night with J on Friday, and another with friends on Saturday. We went to a "quote-along" showing of Elf, which was AMAZING and after the show we went to Canitina Laredo. The best thing about Cantina was the fact that it had queso-- my mind was basically blown! It was a pretty active week, if I say so myself! Now, we are catching up on work and cleaning the flat, just relaxing like we always do on Sundays!

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.