SEE: BRITISH MUSEUM

8 Dec 2013

Thursday, I ventured out to the British Museum. I heard that there were mummies at this museum and anyone who knows me, knows how much I love mummies... Well, maybe that's not true, but I seriously love mummies-- and aliens for that matter! 

I absolutely LOVED the British Museum. I didn't have any expectation for the museum since I didn't do any research beforehand, but I was thrilled to find out that it wasn't just a museum about Britain, it was a museum about the world! 

The museum is separated into countries and/or regions: Africa, Americas, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Rome, Asia (GO EK!), Europe and the Middle East. I am VERY proud to say that I walked through the entire museum minus three rooms that were closed. The 4.5 hours I spent in the museum flew by, even though it was very crowded, it was a very peaceful place.  I would definitely recommend putting this on the travel itinerary if you come visit. I plan on going again with James in a few months to catch things I didn't see the first time!

Ancient Eqypt
Asia
 Africa
Americas
Middle East
warhol.
and when all else fails, just scribble.

For more pictures of the Bristish Museum, Click Here!

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.