Dunnottar Castle

3 Dec 2013

We arrived in Scotland Tuesday night. James had the opportunity to work in the Aberdeen office on Wednesday, so I had an entire day of QT with my aunt.

Julie and I started the day off with a long dog-walk in the woods and then headed out to Dunnottar Castle. Walking around Dunnottar was an amazing experience; we had the entire castle to ourselves and it was a beautiful day in Scotland, so double score! It's crazy to think about how young the United States is... we just don't have anything like that back home.

We finished off our excursion eating fresh seafood in the quaint neighboring town of Stonehaven. It was a lovely day, spent with one of my lovely aunts. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you, Julie! xoxo


No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.