LATE-TWENTIES

6 Mar 2014

Team Starnes | March 5th, 2014
Dear James,

It's official. Gone are the days of your wife in her mid-twenties.
Does it feel different? Does it make you see me differently? 

This last year of my life absolutely flew by. Between buying the house, the wedding, moving to London, all of my fondest memories encompass you and starting our life together. Without a doubt, twenty-six was an amazing year.

It terrifies me as we get older that time just seems to slip away. The days are long, but the years are fast; like we have stepped into a time machine that dares you to blink and instantly you are one year older.  Five months we have been in London. Can you believe that? Where will we be in seven? Where will we be in twelve?

Starting this blog was scary at first, but I am proud that I've stuck with it. I want us to be able to look back on this amazing experience that you, and only you, were able to give our family, and remember all the insignificant details that surely were forgotten. Our life together is special. 

As time goes on, as we grow older together, I know I am exactly where I am meant to be. I am blessed to have you in my life and would not want to celebrate my birthday with anyone else.

There are so many unknowns surrounding our situation, our life, but no matter the ups, the downs, the all arounds, there is no one else in this world that I would want to share my life, this experience with, but you.

Yes. Twenty-six was an amazing, but twenty-seven is going to be good. 
It's going to be really good.

I love you.
-W

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.