WEEK TWENTY-FIVE

24 Mar 2014

The highlight of my week was walking around Westminster and South Bank with James on Saturday morning. The weather had been a bit bipolar all week, so it was nice for us to have a couple hours to wander around and enjoy the sun. 
The rest of the week was fairly low key. The girls and I finished up the Bachelor on Wednesday and I finally got my hair done in London for the first time on Friday. I was pretty terrified, but luckily everything came out alright. James and I bought tickets to go on the Jack the Ripper Tour Saturday night, but unfortunately we weren't able to make it because as we were boarding the bus, I was denied entry because I didn't have any money on my Oyster card... I'll let you use your imagination as to how that little scene went down between James and I. Anywayzzzzz, after a slight meltdown, we regrouped and finished the night strong with a couple of drinks at 69 Colebrooke Row, Five Guys and a Luther marathon. It's all about the recovery!
Sunday morning, James went into the office to catch up on some work, while I popped over to the Columbia Road Flower Market. Fun and lovely street-- I would recommend checking it out!
Well, it looks like this week should be fairly dry, (at least towards the end of the week) and the temperatures in the 50's-60's. I can twerk with it!

In other news, we booked our flights to Barcelona and we couldn't be more excited! We are still in the process of figuring out where we will stay, but we will be there Thursday, April 10 to Sunday, April 13. If you have information or recommendations for Barcelona, please let me know!

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.