COVET CLOSET: HATCH COLLECTION

18 Mar 2014

For a few years now, I have been absolutely, (kind of secretly) obsessed with a particular clothing line due to its Parisian-chic, laid back feel. Though I do not own any pieces from this designer, I love how they have mastered the art of flow and draping, and their silhouettes are perfect for someone like me who is uncomfortable when clothing fits too snugly across her midsection. Well, the fact of the matter is, I'm obsessed with a maternity line. Yes, I said it. And I'm not even pregnant. 

Hi. My name is Alexandra and I'm a closet maternity line stalker. Alright, so before you go all judgey-judgey on me, the premise of the Hatch Collection is that you can wear these pieces before, during and after your pregnancy. And that's exactly how I am going to have to spin it to James because their prices are pretty steep!

With every season that passes by, I wait eagerly to receive my email that the new collection has gone live, and I manically shuffle through all the outfits and dream of one day owning a piece of my own. Am I a lunatic? Not sure yet. I mean these designers know what their doing. Their stuff is amazing! My only saving grace is that I do fall into one of their categories, (Before, obviously) so I guess I'm not that far off to be coveting this line. Maybe I should start collecting now, so I have a super stylish maternity wardrobe for when we do eventually decide to add to the team... What do you think, hunny??! ;-)

The recent weather here in London has everyone's mind on Spring, so here are a few my favorites from the new Spring/Summer 2014 Collection.
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

How effing cool do these "mamas" look?! Can't you see me frolicing around London or Paris in any one of these outfits? I hope I can look that cool when I'm a soon-to-be mama, or hell, even now since I want these outfits on my body immediately!

Alexandra, xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.