SEE: CAMDEN MARKET

23 Mar 2014

The Camden Market is in the heart of Camden Town, located just next to the Camden Town Tube Station. Be prepared for a crowd of tourists, apparently this market attracts something like 100,000 people each weekend. The market is mainly retail, but there is some food scattered in between and you will find food stands across the street in the west yard...? Not 100% on the name of it. It was, in fact, very touristy and not my particular style. This market is definitely catered to a younger, hipster demographic.  It's definitely a cool place; lots to do and see, especially since you have the Regent's Canal flowing through it. I did like some of the graphic tees and tank tops that you could get for two for £10-- I could see myself wearing one with a black blazer, jean cut-offs and my Frye motorcycle boots. Maybe I will go back and grab one for when the weather gets a bit warmer!

1 comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.