20 Random (and Vague) New Years Resolutions for 2015

6 Jan 2015

After a two-week stay in North Carolina, J and I are back and settled in our new house in Aberdeen. I can't believe how fast the holidays flew by! Anyone else?? I always knew that I would take a step back from the blog over the holidays, and I am so glad that I did. We really got to enjoy our time with our nearest and dearest.

Now that we're back, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and share a few of my New Years resolutions... Okay, A LOT of my New Years resolutions. Hey! Don't judge! I have a lot of improving to do! Regardless of whether or not any of them get accomplished this year, here is my list of 20 Random (and Vague!) New Years Resolutions for 2015.

#1: Capture the perfect photograph of a Scottish Highland Coo. Blow it up. Frame it. Hang it.
#2: Learn how to cook a pie... er, bake a pie.
#3: Consume five servings of vegetables a day. NEED. MORE. FIBER.
#4: Exercise. As in, break a sweat.
#5: Take vitamins. Eck.
#6: Improve my posture.
#7: Learn from my mistakes and let go of the past.
#8: Think positive. Gripe less.
#9: Go exploring once a week. Travel once a month?
#10: Fight fair. (When fighting must occur.)
#11: Listen to my gut. Trust my instincts.
#12: Take photography classes.
#13: Grow something.
#14: BefriendlyandmakepeoplelikemesoIcanhavefriendsinAberdeen.
#15: Continue on our cooking spree and make our meals as healthy as possible.
#16: Shave more... LOL! no chance!
#17: Eat less sugar.
#18: Blog more regularly. Procrastinate less. Ha! This just made me laugh!
#19: Figure out what I want to do with my life?
#20: Attempt to keep my 2015 resolutions.

18 comments

  1. I really want to take a photography class this year as well! I just got a new camera but have no idea how to deal with all the options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say, that I might steal your "shave more" point aha! Can't wait to read all about your travels and adventures! http://nomoneywilltravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I instantly sat up straighter when I read #6 so you've already helped me out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahahah #14 "let's go out and look friendly." - our plan when we move to new cities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing out loud! If I wasn't such a procrastinator, I would have made a list by now haha....But I'm still trying to narrow it down hehehe. Anyway, Happy New Year! And if you ever want to try some of the product I take, I'll send you some....lots o fiber. I love fiber <3 | http://zealforlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/fiber-i-love-you.html (from my lesser known blog...basically my workout diary haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Ooh OO! What camera did you get?? That is V. exciting! I still use my camera like an amateur—on automatic—so it's about time for me to go manual. What I really want is a new lens, but they are so expensive and I don't have a clue what to get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My poooooor husband! But seriously, I need all the insulation I can get up in Aberdeen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No seriously! I've been seeing a Chiropractor, and it's really made me more aware of my bad habits. I'm even going as far as using a separate computer monitor for my laptop so I am not leaning down over my laptop all the time. I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please we make a dual move and be neighbors? Then we don't have to "act friendly." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I am able to get one... I'm sure I am going to be very picky about it if I get one, but I will def share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, too! I will let you know about your supplement, but I'm terrible at taking vitamins (see: #5 LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! I love the photo!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, I can't imagine that you aren't friendly! You'll have loads of friends in no time, I'm sure! Nice list, I think I could steal a few of these for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pfff...I bet you're super friendly! It's just hard to make friend when you aren't in school anymore, because where do you meet people?! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only my nearest and dearest experience the snark! wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got a sony cyber shot. I wanted a high quality camera just minus the bulk since we already have a dslr but rarely take it on trips since it can be a bit of a hassle.

    So far I am really happy with all the quality of my pictures, I just need to figure out all the settings!

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.