i XX 14 COMPETITION

5 Feb 2014

Hey guys!

Team Starnes Takes London was nominated for the “Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs” and the voting starts today! Any person can vote once until February 17th and then the winners will be ranked according to the number of votes and announced on February 20th. If you don't mind taking a minute out of your day to vote for me; this might be a random competition, but I want to win anyways! gimme gimme gimme.

There is also a voting button on my sidebar.

The blogs are listed from A to Z, so you can find 'Team Starnes Takes Lundun' towards the bottom. (Hopefully if I make the list, they will correct the spelling of my title!)

If you feel compelled to spread the word, please do! The more the merrier!

Thank you much for listening to my spheel! Now go vote! 

Cheers! xx


No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.