SEE: SAATCHI GALLERY

13 Feb 2014

The Saatchi Gallery is located in Chelsea, just a few minutes walk from Sloane Station. The gallery is known for it's selection of contemporary artwork and it's reputation for launching new careers. 

The minimalistic layout is easy to navigate and the nice thing is, you really only need one-two hours to leisurely walk through the entire gallery. 

If you're interested in abstract, contemporary or modern art, this place is for you!

For more information about the Saatchi Gallery go to:
These next two pieces were my favorite... Can you guess why??
I am a HUGE Tom Hanks fan! I can recognize those eyes anywhere!

This last picture is of an installation that is the only permanent installation at the Saatchi Gallery. I won't explain it or tell you what it is... You will just have to go and find out for yourself!
Afterwards, I treated myself at the Gallery Mess bar and absorbed all of what I had seen.
Overall, it was a very relaxing experience and I would go back again.

For more pictures from the Saatchi Gallery, CLICK HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.