SEE: Portobello Road

5 May 2014


Portobello Road is a prominent street in Notting Hill that runs almost the entire distance of the district. Lining the street you will find shops, restaurants and adorable, colorful Victorian terrace houses. Every Saturday, Portobello Road turns into the infamous Portobello Market, which is well known for antiques and second-hand clothes. Thousands of shoppers and tourists flock to the market on Saturday which is why... you will never find me there!

If markets are your thing, I would suggest checking it out, but I found the road and the scenery to be super charming by itself during the week... and obviously more peaceful.






















3 comments

  1. Great photos! You've totally captured the London spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's! I was just here last weekend, I was stoked to find George Orwell's house!!!

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.