Week Thirty-Two

12 May 2014


There is nothing to say about Week 32. I didn't leave the flat except to walk Oliver and go to kickboxing. Super low key. No particular reason. It just kinda ended up like that. On the upside, we cooked every night last week, which is NOTTT normal for us. No dinners out, no happy hours...

I guess I am kinda detoxing. Scratch that. I am detoxing. I haven't had a drink since last Tuesday night. That's five days guys! And my goal is to stay dry through Friday afternoon of this week and reward James and myself with red wine and filet mignon for dinner.  I make no promises, but currently I am going strong with tea.

I'm also five days into the Dukan Diet, so obviously I have been a real gem. Lucky James!!! 

Updates:
- The Cigarys arrive in London in less than two weeks.
- Rome is booked for Team Starnes and Team Cigary for May 29- June 1.
- In 27 days, Team Starnes will celebrate our ONE year anniversary. WHATTTT??!
- We have 142 days left in London on this assignment.
- By the end of July, we have to tell our property management company if we are coming back to Charlotte.
- I'm sure I'm leaving something out...

Happy Monday! xx

**linked up

No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.