Week Thirty

28 Apr 2014

I went all around Notting Hill with my camera last Thursday. The weather was completely grey, but it doesn't take away from how lovely this area is with it's colorful flats and cute shops and restaurants. I don't come over here very often, because there isn't a super convenient way to get here from our flat, but I think I am going to plan a dinner date in this area soon so James can experience too!

Here are some teaser pictures from my Walkabout Notting Hill!
We stayed in most of the week and ate dinners at home, so Saturday was a splurge day. We watched soccer at the pub and then went over to Ali and Paul's flat for one last hurrah before they move into their own, new flat. Super excited for them! 
Recently (like last week), I've been attempting to "diet." And by diet, I mean making up my own rules as I go and breaking them when I feel it absolutely necessary... Realistically, I've just been trying to cut some carbs out of my diet (bread, fried food, etc., NOT wine), but damn, it is REALLY hard to do in this country. 

I've been eating like I'm on holiday the entire time that I've been in London and now it's time to put a stop to it. Also, going to Spain when you're not feeling thaaaaat great about yourself, where the women are naturally beautiful will also do it to you. I've only gained back about 5 pounds since the wedding, but it's all in my face which is the worst place you can get it. Soooooooo, today I am busting my kickboxing gear out and starting a two month training course. Wish me luck!

Get ready London, Team King arrives on Saturday! I can't believe it's here... We are seriously pumped. So much to do, so little time! AHHH!

In other news, I changed my Instagram name to teamstarnes. I've been watching this bodybuilding couple use the hashtag for over a year now and I wanted to stake claim. If I continue with the blog after this year, it will eventually just be 'Team Starnes' obviously since I don't know if we will be in London anymore, but if I don't keep the blog, I'll just change it back to alexandra_starnes. the end. Oh! Oh! And I'm also looking for a good blog template because I'm over mine. Suggestions please! the real end.

Happy Monday! xx

2 comments

  1. I feel like whining about how I want to stroll Notting Hill, but it's true, I do. Forget the diet, it means you're enjoying life. I've cut carbs and alcohol prepping for my wedding in June and am completely miserable. ha.

    I got my template off of Etsy - there are zillions of options for $20-40 annnnd they're super easy to upload. :)

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.