WEEK TWENTY-SEVEN

7 Apr 2014



The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Tuesday. As normal, everyone made an effort to be outside and catch up on their vitamin D. I had lunch outside our flat in the Culpepper Community Garden and then I caught a bus over to Embankment where I wandered around Waterloo Bridge, Victoria Embankment Gardens and Trafalgar Square for a couple of hours. I had such a lovely time on my walk, all the buskers were out and everyone around seemed to be very content to just stop and listen for a while. 















The rest of the week was pretty grey. I walked Oliver a couple of times and just stayed close to Islington. James was able to come home on time on Friday, so we went to John Lewis to pick up my birthday present and headed over to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner, Flat Iron Steak. 




Since we only have a few days to get acclimated with the new camera before Barcelona, we headed out to get some practice. James and I wandered around Covent Garden then over to Trafalgar Square where we unknowingly found ourselves in the middle of a huge pillow fight. Those crazy Londoners! From Trafalgar Square, we walked down to Buckingham Palace and then caught the tube home from St. James Park. We were pretty beat, so we stopped into the Pig and Butcher for some dinner and a few brewskies!
The next morning I attended a baby shower for my friend Urvi and James stayed in working on the computer and doing stuff around the flat, so basically a relaxing Sunday for both of us! 
***
This is a short week for James. I can't believe that we head out to Barcelona in three days! I.Can't.Wait! I won't be doing any sightseeing in London this week, just packing and getting the flat cleaned for when we come back. Two of our Charlotte friends will be in town next week, so hopefully we will see them while they are here. I can't believe that we are just four weeks out from our first guests from the States! You have no idea how excited we are to see our friends! I have a lot of planning to do... 

Happy Monday! xx

3 comments

  1. Your spring in London photos are gorgeous! Have the best time in Barcelona. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what's the new camera? Lovely pictures. Have fun in Barcelona, I'm jealous, I need to get back there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Canon EOS 100D. Barcelona was AMAZING! I am legitimately pissed waking up in London this morning! hehe :)

      Delete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.