WEEK TWENTY-EIGHT

14 Apr 2014


Week 28 was amazing. We left for Barcelona on Thursday morning at 5:00 AM and got back to London around 8:00 PM Sunday night. It was REALLY hard for me to leave, like almost in tears hard; I just fell head-over-heels in love with that city. I am legitimately trying to figure out a way that we can move to Barcelona. I mean, it has everything you would want-- beach, mountains, culture, etc... Trust me, I could go on for days!

I haven't gotten a chance to upload my pictures from the new Canon yet, but don't worry there will be plenty of time for that! Over the four days that we were in Barcelona, we explored the city and made a trip outside the city to Montserrat. It went by so fast! Unlike our trip to Amsterdam, I do NOT feel like I dominated Barcelona. I feel like there is still so much that I didn't see. Boo! I guess we'll just have to go back!

Here are just a few iPhone snaps from our Barcelona trip!





Right now, James is back at work and I am getting back into the swing of things here...The weather forecast looks great this week, so I am going to make sure to get out and explore with the new camera. Our first guests arrive in 2.5 weeks! YIPPEEEEEE! I can't wait to show them around and catch up on the past six months!

Sooooooo, I had a meltdown this morning when I deleted an album from my Google+ account called Team Starnes Takes London and realized that it deleted all the pictures from my blog. Somehow I was able to restore the album and everything appears  to be normal again, but for a second there, the fury of the universe was upon me and I started to implode. Has this ever happened to anyone else? what.the.fuck? It makes me SO EFFING MAD that Google is somehow directly connected to my blog and without a warning, you can delete every single picture from your blog! W.T.F!! Eff this Google Chromebook "computer" and Eff Google+. End rant.

Happy Monday! xx

2 comments

  1. I love the pictures! Stunning views! I have always wanted to visit Barcelona but never quite managed to go.....But April seems to be the perfect time. Not too hot and not too crowded! Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona has always been on my travel list, but I haven't had the chance to visit yet! The pictures look absolutely stunning and I can believe why you wouldn't want to leave ;) I have never had that Google+ problem, but thanks for warning me because that could totally happen to me! Really glad I stumbled across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.