BACHELOR

16 Jan 2014

Oh, Juan Pablo.

I've never been a fan of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette franchise. It's just really, REALLY not my thing. In fact, I've purposely avoided anything associated with the Bachelor for many years, but when one of the girls brought up doing a bracket, this cut-throat elimination perked my interest. 

Mr. J is out of town for the next few days, so this date came at the perfect time to keep me occupied. Good company, trashy TV, pizza and wine, lots of wine. 

Solid Wednesday night, if I say so myself!
The Bachelor is just soo stressful!
**BY THE WAY! We are watching the show a week late, so don't spill the beans! :)

1 comment

  1. How does this work? Is it a game/competition between you and your friends?

    ReplyDelete

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.