REUNION

3 Jan 2014

It was very important for me to capture our reunion with Sir Winston. I knew that we would want to have something to look back on once we got back to London and oh boy! am I glad that I did. We talked to James' parents about keeping Winston inside and away from any windows so that we could greet them without any chaos. After a few minutes with James' parents, we regrouped, got in position and waited for the big baby to run freeeeeeeee!



I CAN NOT describe to you how full my heart was after seeing my sweet angel for the first time in three months! Our family is not complete without our dog and every day I look forward to the time where we will all be together again. Winston has the sweetest disposition and he is truly a dog that aims to please. It was so special to see him so happy and excited to see us!

Here are some of the first moments back with our babe!


No comments

Post a Comment

© TEAM STARNES. Design: Maira Gall.